
Above is a view of our street. As you can see, we live in a village-type of complex. It's comprised of a bunch of buildings. We are really happy here. Happier if we could get our furniture sometime in the near future. I am really getting tired of sleeping on an air mattress (it's as bouncy as a water bed, if Niko moves, I fly up in the air, or vice versa...) Also, since we bought our bedroom set and had it delivered, we have to sleep in the living room, since the air mattress doesn't fit in the bed frame. Argh. I think that Feynman is starting to go crazy as well - or he is getting comfortable in his new home. He's starting to get back to his grumpy surly self.
I've been working out at the gym here. Doing two days on, one day off. Trying to get into some sort of routine before I start work, so I don't feel the need to slack off. I also went back on the Weight Watchers to get back on track for my diet. However, having said that...there is so much food in New England that I have missed like crazy. Food that is not good for my diet. But I guess now that I am working out again, I can work most of it off at the gym or something like that. mmmmm. Chicken fingers and BBQ pork. So gross in California...so wonderful in New England.

Yesterday, Niko and I decided to venture to Kazi Shabu Shabu in Chinatown. We took the T down there and had a good time. It was a bit different from the Shabu Shabu that we are used to in California...but it was good none-the-less. We're going to try to experiment with different restaurants. We still haven't found a korean BBQ place to go to...or at least one that we're feeling brave enough to venture to. So, what does this story have to do with a picture of a rainbow? Well, while we were in Chinatown, it rained in Melrose. When we came back to Melrose on the T, we were treated to the remnants of the rainstorm...which was this purdy rainbow...taken on my iPhone while we were on the T. Can you believe how blue the sky is in Massachusetts? Smog free.

No comments:
Post a Comment