Headed to Boston so Niko can interview and we can find a place to live. I really, really hope we find a place...otherwise we're screwed. We can't plan anything about the move until we actually have a place to move into, so...this is an important trip.
Having all this time off is damaging to the brain. You start to feel useless and like you're not accomplishing anything. However, having said that, it's nice not to have to "dress up" everyday and make yourself presentable. Sitting in your comfortable sweats or shorts with no bra on can be the best thing ever for the psyche. But I want a job. I need a job. I want to work and do something that I lurve. Ugh.
Anyway, I'll keep you posted on the Boston apartment situation. Maybe if you're lucky, you'll get a blog from Bean Town!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment